Saturday, February 12, 2011

Fairy Dreams



When the winds of March are wakening the crocuses and crickets,
Did you ever find a fairy near some budding little thickets,...
And when she sees you creeping up to get a closer peek
She tumbles through the daffodils, a playing hide and seek. -Marjorie Barrows
                                                                                                        


I'm dreaming of fairies! I stitched another leg on my Flat Fairies Doll last night. I can't wait to get my fairy done. I wonder what she'll look like! I can almost see her floating through the sky on polka-dot wings!

I think I'll start on my fairy's body and head tonight.

Question: Do you believe in fairies? Have you ever seen a fairy fluttering through the sky or happened upon a fairy garden party?

No comments:

Post a Comment