Thursday, February 10, 2011

Do you struggle to find time to stitch?


Do you struggle to find time to stitch? It's hard to find time to stitch...I know! I don't sit in a rocker and knit and sew and crochet all day (nor do I want to!). My daughter has been sick with a virus for a week and I've been caring for her. In between doctor visits, trips to the pharmacy for medicine and time spent comforting a sick child ( things which I do gladly!), I've managed to get one fairy leg sewn (above).  I'm proud of modern needlewomen-like myself-who are determined to keep arts and crafts alive, no matter how tired we are!

Question: When do YOU find time to stitch? I'd love to hear from other busy ladies (caregivers, working moms, homeschooling moms) and learn how YOU find time to craft in today's busy world.

No comments:

Post a Comment