Friday, February 25, 2011

Yarn for my Prayer Shawl


Here's the yarn I'll be using to crochet my prayer shawl. I'll post a pic of the WIP progress tomorrow. :)

Question: I'm crocheting with this yarn for the very first time and honestly, I'm not too crazy about its color or texture. Has anyone else crocheted with this type of yarn before (naturallycaron's Country)? If so, what is your opinion of the yarn? I may change my mind about the yarn and fall in love with it once I see the completed project. It's hard to judge this early on...but I think if I make another shawl like this I'll use Caron's Simply Soft yarn, which I love.

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou for your lovely comment on my blog, I have entered your name into the draw, good luck!

    I love the colour of this yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lynn! I'm still deciding if I like the color of my prayer shawl-lol!

    Cherie

    ReplyDelete